And I have earned 1000 TPE, and I would earn 1000 more.

leandrofg

I did it. Tomorrow marks the 10th month of VHL for me, so it also marks the same milestone for Leandro (not me... my player).

10 beautiful months of different encounters and challenges. So many different things and people to touch on, but today, as I write this .com article, intending to claim the last of my uncapped TPE package, I did something.

I hit 1000 TPE. There has been quite a bit of effort put in to make this happen, so even if this is a game, which is part of this community, I feel quite proud, in a way. But also appreciative of all the work that was done throughout the years so the league could get to this point.

A point where earning is somewhat easier than in other simulation leagues. It could be hard to describe, but the User Experience in the VHL towers over other leagues (at least, in my closed spectrum of simulation league knowledge).

This is just a small rambling of a guy that's very excited about hitting this 1000 TPE milestone a day before hitting his 10th month in the VHL.

To 1000 more. Cheers!

2 hours ago, OrbitingDeath said:

Congrats, to all the milestones you'll hit in the future 

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

I appreciate that, OD! The next milestone should be your much-deserved Duncan Idaho HoF article! 🍻

2 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

I see what you did with the title... again ;)

500 GIF

Ah... the Fiero! 😁