Season 86 midseason interview

We are midway through Season 85. We found time to speak with Calgary Wranglers star defenseman AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment who is having a terrific season so far with the first place Calgary Wranglers.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! Good to see you again! You are having a terrific season so far. How are you finding the VHL now that you're midway through your 4th season pro?

AG: Hello. There are always upsides and downsides to your game in hockey. Naturally, I've been having both so far this season. Offensively, I've been respectable, but there's plenty of room to improve and develop. Defensively it has been a weird and unique season. I haven't been terrible but I also haven't been good either. Lots to work on to improve my game.

Reporter: What are you doing differently to improve your game?

AG: Improvement is a long term process. Just got to put in the hard work. Go to practice. Do the little things. Compete and repeatedly work on my game until I get the fundamentals down.

Reporter: Sounds like a lot of sweat and blood. I'll let you get back to your needy gritty workouts. Best of luck in the rest of your season!

[Word count 198]