Sunday

der meister

I'm going to dictate this last minute.com article while playing persona 5 Royal and riding my exercise bike in the basement, so apologies for any weird grammar or outbursts. I'm not entirely sure what to talk about, as per the usual. Poor Suzui. I've really been in the mood to replay this but I've been trying to wait until Christmas because I asked for a couple of different games from my wife. But it's just so irresistibly charming and here we are.

Anyway, it was nice to see ryugi have a couple of good games yesterday, actually putting up some points along with hits and block shots in a consistent way. That's definitely something that's been lacking in my players game since the trade from Toronto. I'm not sure if it was tactics or what, but it just seemed like everything dried up for him all at once. I recently saw a YouTube video of the English voice actress for Ann actually going around Tokyo and finding places from the game. It was very cute. Anyway, I'm really glad Ryuji is actually performing for once in a Bears sweater.