Ash Sparks x Joel Castle’s Goalie Masks

DarkSpyro

I made a mask for Joel Castle @animal74 as we have been a tandem for this season on the Geneva Rush. Best of luck backstopping for Toronto next season bro!

Ash Sparks’ Mask

180-BBE9-C-6-E2-C-46-A2-9-B3-B-96-E4-D88

Joel Castle’s Mask
708-B6-FC1-9-AB9-4-D3-E-8-C4-A-4-A32-A75

Ah yeah!  I'm doing a review of this!  10/10 for sure.  The details you have added to these masks are amazingly done.  All the graphics you've added have been altered to have a painterly feel like it was all airbrushed on.  The stone bricks are a great starting point but the custom bits and the warping of them to the curvature of the helmet is perfectly done!

I would love to see more of these!

5 hours ago, Triller said:

Ah yeah!  I'm doing a review of this!  10/10 for sure.  The details you have added to these masks are amazingly done.  All the graphics you've added have been altered to have a painterly feel like it was all airbrushed on.  The stone bricks are a great starting point but the custom bits and the warping of them to the curvature of the helmet is perfectly done!

I would love to see more of these!

Omg so many nice things said here- thank you so much for your praise!! 🙏🏻😄

I'm with @Triller on this; this is a must review and a 10/10 for sure. I think this might be one of the most professional looking graphics I have seen on this forum. I feel like I'm looking at a professional rendering during the off-season for an NHLer's new mask. The colors pop and the images are soft yet really stand out. The angles also of where the image warps to the shape of the mask is incredible. Amazing job and I'm definitely going to be checking out any other work you've done as well as keep an eye out for future work.

46 minutes ago, aimkin said:

I'm with @Triller on this; this is a must review and a 10/10 for sure. I think this might be one of the most professional looking graphics I have seen on this forum. I feel like I'm looking at a professional rendering during the off-season for an NHLer's new mask. The colors pop and the images are soft yet really stand out. The angles also of where the image warps to the shape of the mask is incredible. Amazing job and I'm definitely going to be checking out any other work you've done as well as keep an eye out for future work.

Seriously this is such incredible praise- I can’t even find words to express how much I appreciate such a positive review. I’m humbled by all the kind words for my creative expression. 🙏🏻🥹