It's banking time!

Shindigs

Bo hit peak build at 1337 TPA in S86 and will now be partaking in the oh-so-interesting art of banking TPE for the rest of his career. Bo is going with a very stupid depreciation plan. Which is to say he won't be doing shit other than banking to fight it. That's the luxury being a 8 season player vs. a 9 season player gives you. Since we don't get that final 12% hit, and I've optimized Bo's build for minimal depreciation possible (more or less). It means I can actually just chill at 1337 TPA for the rest of his career(ish).

Bo will actually start his final season with quite a bit less than 1337 TPA, but he will earn it all back by the end of the season, which I'm perfectly fine with. The reason Bo won't buy any %fighters isn't because it's ideal. It's actually really damn stupid, and I fought for that to be the case in the BOG. % fighters were way too bad for their cost post hybrid, so a big point I made in the discussion leading up to the depreciation change was that we had to make the fighters good again, and they are. Especially "Old But Not Forgotten" and "Jagr's" are super good. "Still Kicking" isn't as good, though it's still 100% worth it over a 4x5 if your build has at least one attribute hitting 95 or 99.

But since Discipline and Leadership are exempt from depreciation, Bo actually only has about 1230 TPA that is affected by depreciation, not 1337, and since Bo doesn't have any attributes over 90. He takes baby deprecation despite that high TPA. It's only when you get into the 90+ TPE brackets that you really start getting hammered by the depreciation, unless you go the Ronan Lavelle @Arce route and get 99 OV and just Jagr it every depreciation, because that's super cost efficient.

So why am I doing something I know is "stupid" for Bo's depreciation? Simple, I'm going for the TPE record, so I will just use all my money on 4x5s instead of depreciation fighters, and because of how hard I've been earning and having spent the one season in the VHLE. I can get away with doing so. But it's very much a "don't try this at home" kind of deal.