#AsktheBouch: Pierre Emile Bouchard set for Championship hunting.

Gaikoku-hito

Oh, I wish I were an VHL Eer!!

That is what I`d truly like to be

Casue if I were an VHL Eer

Everyone would be in love with me!!

Three leagues in the VHL and two of the three leagues Championship titled added to the list of under the Awards tab in the portal so today Pierre Emile Bouchard has decided to chase the ultimate dream of own all three of the league titles. Surely this is way to go if you are looking to make history as this must be clearly a very hard feat to actually pull off. So, as of today Pierre Emile Bouchard will no longer be a member of the VHL, the Vancouver Wolves as he is declaring his services to the VHLE to get the one and only remaining Championship he is missing.

“It was a tough choice to make since I will be losing millions of dollars as top flight player in the VHL but this feels like the right move for me as person, career and HoF aspirations. I haven`t scouted much of the VHLE and what teams would become a contender with a player of my caliber so it will be interesting to see what options provide themselves over the next few days.” Commented the big dumb looking defender when making a statement that has shocked the VHL.

After a few hours by this writer for #AsktheBouch report, we were unable to determine if anyone has actually won all three Championship as the league at the time only seems to have the VHL, VHL, Wolrd Championships, WJC and Supercup tracked in the triple gold club thread.

But now to the elephant in the room; can Bouchard actually play in the VHLE next year as he wants? Nope, unless we have re-roll option that I am unaware.

Vancouver Wolve fans, @Frank, @Gaikoku-hito and other concerned can sleep easily that Bouchard will be back in the line-up next season but isn`t fun just to think about a 900+ player trying to play in the VHLE to get that tough to get Championship? I think so only if for a second.