New Beginnings.

Keno

Keno Akara has been drafted by Oslo Storm in the VHLE, and Moscow Meance's in the VHL. To be quite honest, both teams in which I have no objections being picked for up for. In the VHLE, I plan on max earning my way out pretty quick, but while doing so I definitely want to make a splash before moving up. I was looking for a good GM who was going to try and compete and I can say I found that. Hopefully I'm able to do what I can in the VHLE and zoom out of there, now for the VHL, the real future. Unlike the VHLE, I was serious about the interviews and things like that, wants to give my honest opinion on every GM, what I've heard and what I'd desire. People who know me, know I'm drawn in by teams who love to win, so when @Spartan contacted me, like every other GM, I kind of just handled him with respect, but something that caught my attention was when he said the team had been to 5 out of 7 championships, (estimate) within the last few seasons and lost all, I mean, I'm not one to be happy if a team is losing in the championship, but for you to get there, to me kind of signifies that you're a good GM, because you're assembling a championship bound team every single year, that's not a easy thing to do, so immediately I was intrigued. To be quite today, when I was selected, I was happy, due to being put in a situation in which I was wanting. Now from here on out, it's max earning my way to stardom. 

Edited by Keno