First Impressions On The VHL

Sawyer13

I came to this league because Ricer said that it would be very fun and something to do for a while. 

At first this all was very confusing and I didn’t understand anything because I was new. Doing the point tasked were very overwhelming but you get used to it once you have done the task for a while. Making graphics were also very confusing at first but once you play around with it most of the graphics are not confusing. 

When I first started everyone was very helpful and nice when ever I asked a question they would give me some clear and very helpful advice. It has been so fun playing in the VHL so far and no one has been disrespectful or mean which is very good for new people to come into the VHL. 

Doing tasked takes me forever to do but it is fun. Making media spots and graphics. When I don’t know what to do I ask someone In discord and a lot of people help and joke around a little bit.

Words: 178 

11 minutes ago, Sawyer13 said:

I came to this league because Ricer said that it would be very fun and something to do for a while. 

At first this all was very confusing and I didn’t understand anything because I was new. Doing the point tasked were very overwhelming but you get used to it once you have done the task for a while. Making graphics were also very confusing at first but once you play around with it most of the graphics are not confusing. 

When I first started everyone was very helpful and nice when ever I asked a question they would give me some clear and very helpful advice. It has been so fun playing in the VHL so far and no one has been disrespectful or mean which is very good for new people to come into the VHL. 

Doing tasked takes me forever to do but it is fun. Making media spots and graphics. When I don’t know what to do I ask someone In discord and a lot of people help and joke around a little bit.

Words: 178 

It is always awesome to see new people join!  I am not a veteran here but I want to see the league succeed as much as it can so new players are where it's at!  Glad you have joined us here and I hope to see more from you!