Sunday Bulletz Jan 22

STZ

• Interestingly Analfist is selected first overall by the Ottawa Lynx. I actually tried to join the team at Trade Deadline and received no communication from management - so I went to Houston instead. So far the team looks decent and we’ll put together. I’m hopeful for my future in the VHLM
  • Once again I’m in a VHFL Group that is molasses. I’m the GM on top of that, so I literally have to watch as the timer hits 12 hours after every couple picks. This could just be Gentleman’s Agreement 2.0, but not really I think there’s just two new people…
  • My son has been sleeping almost all night this past week. He’s four months old now and it’s been rough with the staggered sleep schedule. Glad we are seeing improvements!
  • During my nights awake with my son I’ve been playing a lot of Xbox.. an excessive amount. So my Resolution was to read more and I’m attempting to do a book each month. I knocked the first book off for January, The Road. I’m about halfway through my second with Orwell’s 1984.