Vlg box of crap ( litterally)

vincentlg2007

Post writing update : The article you're about to read is very uhhhhhh strange weird.... it's not to late to leave

So here we are...  I can no longer milk my 1 500 words article for tpe. I have to write 500 words again. I don't have ant idea what to talk about so why not talk about a bunch of different topics all the way to 500 words. I don't even know if that's legal but hey let's do it.

So we'll start with the #giveMTLateam campaign. So Quebec is basically the biggest hockey place in the world yet the province doesn't have a team in the VHL forum... how disgraceful... As if it wasn't already bad like that Seattle, Los Angeles, Saskatoon, Mississauga got a team before. Let's be fair the second they need to add a team or relocate a team Montreal or any city in the Belle-Province HAS to be the place. If not then it would be yet another proof of french discrimination 🥱. ( totally not overeacting). I need some more words sooo uhh Vive le Québec libre ⚜️.

Now, let's talk about the VHL first gen experience, let's say you're like me you came thinking you were comfortable with the server and it didn't have any big secrets left for you. But then, your practice is only worth 1 TPE and upgrading a single attributes now costs more than 1 TPE so you just got shot 360 no scoop by Simon T himself once again. Speaking of which, I know my build is pretty trash there and there because of some pretty dumb decisions I made make in S85 but damn I expected to score like 15 goals and get 40 points especially on a team like Calgary but boy how could I be so wrong. I currently have 2 assists in 14 games with 11 shots, 6 hits and 2 shots blocked. I basically wasted half my TPE in goal scoring for that. Man VLG should just retire at this point man he's a lost cause for real. The other rookie forward on my team has 6 goals and assists in 14 games. Bro my guy should switch to ringette. Yeah I just learned what ringette was and I want to jump off a bed ( a bridge would be a bit too rough for a family friendly forum 🙂).

-I made the next part drunk at 3 am so it's pretty weird-

Ok I just specified "family friendly" yet half the person on this server are getting brutally fisted anally by circus monkey for some reason. You could debate wether that's family friendly or not honestly who am I to say you can't watch someone get his anal destroyed by a circus monkey that brutally inserts his fist into it deforming it for life. Hey everyone has a different perspectative of family times. I mean the guy who made Now watch me whip now watch me nae nae stabbed his cousin at a family party. 

Speaking of which... what does now watch me whip now watch me nae nae even mean. I mean whipping is an action that could we done in a relationship as well as horrible sentences to slaves  and I don't think he wants us to watch him whip someone... I mean he stabbed his cousin so maybe he did want us to watch him whip someone but nae nae how can you watch someone nae nae what even is nae nae.

Doubt i'm at 500 words yet so let's talk personal life to grind the word count a bit :I'm leaving to Orlando on a trip from february 27-march 3rd so I need to get some point task ready for that point but i'm really thigh in the next couple of weeks. I have my driver license ( gosh I always misspell the word assists and license ) exam saturday, AHL All-star game tickets sunday and monday, then I have school all week and my birthday party saturday and sunday the week after. Then well I have school and my birthday on February 14th aka valentine's day ( I like to flex that I was borned on Valentine's day but I hate it) then well I'm going on a Ski trip with my friends and I have WWE tickets... 

To make it short, have to make lots of media spots in a short amount of time and looking at the quality of the one i'm making right now when I'm just a bit short on time I'm actually scared for whomever decides to read those upcoming articles. 

I have ADHD and I forgot my pills this morning before someone thinks I took drugs. I did not take drugs  i'm just weird and hyperactive

767 words... More than I expected 

Edited by vincentlg2007

Quebec was a team here once long .... long ago but sadly managed to make it all the way to Vancouver unlike most French Canadians who only make it as far as Banff usually!!

rookie season can be rough man, but once you get through it, all of a sudden it starts to click.

and Calgary hasn't been scoring at our usual rate to start the season anyways, so once the big guys get going the points will come.

3 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

and Calgary hasn't been scoring at our usual rate to start the season anyways, so once the big guys get going the points will come.

Especially Janser has always had slow starts... or maybe that is only my biased perception

Article review:  This article is fairly disjointed (okay really disjointed) and a little off the wall, but again we received that warning before ever reading anything.  Honestly I think that more than 1 of the topics could have been expanded to be a full article and would have made this seem more cohesive and structured.  Short of a few spots the sentences structure was reasonably well put together and spelling wasn't too bad so everything considered it is a reasonable article even with half of it being done drunk.  I'll give the article a 7/10.