Logan Foley's VHLE early stats

WildfireMicro

Logan Foley has been chugging along in his first (and probably only if my earning keeps up) season in the VHLE. While the Stockholm Vikings have got out to a bit of a slow start, being 5-6-3, Logan has managed to get himself 2 goals and 4 assists, with one of his goals appearing to be a game winning goal. At least, that's what I think the GW stat means in the portal, feel free to correct me if that is wrong. While Logan has only gotten two of his 43 shots into the goal, he is trying his best and hasn't gotten up to 300 TPE yet. He is now in a bigger pool of competition in terms of TPE, and needs to earn in order to get better.

However, give him credit for this: Logan has gotten 28 hits and has been playing aggressively if nothing else. He also has 12 penalty minutes. He has been used as a center due to the team needing a good center, so him playing a position he is not completely familiar with might also explain his slightly slow start. Still, I am proud of what Logan has done early in this VHLE season, and I am excited to see what he can going forward.