I Hate Media Spots Part 2

MexicanCow123

So I actually lied, I don't have another reason why I hate Media Spots so I'm just gonna talk about Merome. Also I just realized that I'm a complete idiot. I thought a Media Spot had to be 600 words. Turns out... It only has to be 500. I've been in this league for 4 years and i didn't know how long a Media Spot has to be. Feels great to not know anything! Anyways time to write 500 words this time.

Another week in the books and Meromes stats actually improved but the results did not come. Merome is putting up alright numbers, if they want results Miami needs to step it up. Last week he had 12 games played and had a record of 9-3-1 a 0.889 SV% and a 3.01 GAA. His record is now 11-5-4 with a 0.894 and a 2.86 GAA. So only 2 wins this week even though his SV% and GAA were slightly better. Miami needs better offense if they are going to contend. They are currently 3rd in the conference and 4th overall. Should be making the playoffs, but this team doesn't look like a finalist at its current state to me. With only 2 defensemen more is needed on the back end. With Miami having some picks here in the S88 draft I couldn't maybe seen them acquiring a defensemen or two. Nurx is in a tough spot though. Team is just meh so do you trade all you got and kill the future? Or do you trade your players to a contending team and hope next season you've built up more of a contending squad? Did a quick word check and I'm at 275. Definitly good to know that its 500 words making Media Spots less of a hate of mine. Im still just rambling on about nothing cause I don't know what to write about now.

Hey I thought of an idea! I am gonna talk about Geneva now. So I'm very surprised about the season were having. Currently in 4th place but its a very tight race with just 4 points separating 4th-1st. I very much expected us to have to try again next year. I had Triller and Grash on the block ready to trade. Then we are ending up being okay. Kinda in the same position as Miami though. Are we good enough to win it all... I'm not so sure about that. But do I want to trade away assets to win now and hurt the future... well I don't really want too. Imp very hopeful of the next few seasons. I thought we would be very good this season. But then I had an unexpected 1st round pick call up which absolutely killed my spirit and all that Christmas TPE that was given up sent to the VHL 2 or 3 guys who I thought would just barley squeak in another season in the E. Geneva would have another capped defensemen a capped goalie and another capped forward if it weren't for these sad circumstances. I really think those 3 capped players would be putting us in 1st place right now.

Anyways that puts me at 500 words! See ya'll next week :(