.com for Affiliate Check woo

jacobcarson877

Alright woo time to write a .com article I won’t claim! I wrote my last one on Tuesday, which happened to not be February yet, and now it is Sunday, so I need to decide whether I want the extra Affiliate Check TPE this week and write an extra article for no real reason just to get it in before the updates, or wait literally 12 hours and not write 2 articles. As you can see I picked the sane option.

As you can see, my attempts to stop TPE-whoring so much have not gone well. Now that I’m at max build I want to take my time with my content and put out things other than just rambling about my stats. And maybe writing this now will let me do that next week. But part of what has made earning so easy for me, and something I’m conflicted about is that I never really felt the need to come up with a good topic, or even make something cohesive. As long as the words were going into the text box, they were contributing to my TPE, my team and our chances of success. And I know so many people out there hold themselves to a higher standard than that, and honestly I respect it. I hope to become someone that writes “must-read” content about the league, but it will take some time and some practice, since I’m so used to just slamming down on my keyboard and watching semi-legible sentences come out.