Some update about Riga

OrbitingDeath

Some update about Riga

We are now 25 games into the season and the hot start of the Riga Reign has calmed out a bit. But they are still on a decent growth compared to last season. Currently we have 12 wins , 10 losses and 3 over time losses. 
We score more than we get against (70 vs 66)  so that is also better as the teams around us in the standings. So all I can say, things are going as planned. With 27 points so far we are only 5 behind the conference leader. So a lucky streak can shoot us up in the standings again. We really don't have anything to complain. 

Internally the points also get divided as expect with Weaver and Frenchie being the main forwards with 30 points each, while DeGroot is the major defensive stronghold with also above a point per game. 

Once rookies like Sadie St-Louis and Skor McFleury get some more seasons under their belt, I'm sure Riga will be getting higher in the standings. So everyone on Riga, just keep earning and the success will come itself. I have full faith in all of us we will be on top again!