"BIG RIG" Riggins represents the West

Jayhawk

Review

Really love the creativity and effort that was put into that sig. The thing that stands the most out to be is the jersey changes. The perspective of the logo was altered very nicely and it was col to see you use the Mexico flag on the shoulder patches + whichever logo you have for the upper crest in the white jersey. I love the filter effect you have on there that adds sharpness and contrast, and the logo you have made up for the VHLM All Star. This is an overall great graphic, but I feel the text should be a little more shiny and less comic book-ish. It kind of takes away the authentic look to the graphic to have the text slapped on there. That's probably my only complaint though, I do like the transitions you have between renders as well.

9/10

Graphic Review:

I really like this graphic.  There is a lot to it and a lot of work to get the logos angled and stretched to make them belong on the jersey.  I especially like the work you did putting the Mexico flag on the shoulders.  Respect!!  The blending of the crowd into the graphic to separate the players is unique.  The logo on the chest of the white jersey is unrecognizable without enlarging the graphic so I cant ding you for that.  The thing I am curious to learn is if the player in the white jersey and the other two faces are the same player?  First looking at the graphic, it appears not to be the same player.  Still, the graphic is full of detail and I like the gold all star in the corner.  I like the signature too because it is enough to recognize the name but not so demonstrative that it takes the focus away from the graphic.  

Score 10/10 unless the faces are different, then it would be 9/10

15 hours ago, Thunder said:

Graphic Review:

I really like this graphic.  There is a lot to it and a lot of work to get the logos angled and stretched to make them belong on the jersey.  I especially like the work you did putting the Mexico flag on the shoulders.  Respect!!  The blending of the crowd into the graphic to separate the players is unique.  The logo on the chest of the white jersey is unrecognizable without enlarging the graphic so I cant ding you for that.  The thing I am curious to learn is if the player in the white jersey and the other two faces are the same player?  First looking at the graphic, it appears not to be the same player.  Still, the graphic is full of detail and I like the gold all star in the corner.  I like the signature too because it is enough to recognize the name but not so demonstrative that it takes the focus away from the graphic.  

Score 10/10 unless the faces are different, then it would be 9/10

Yeah, these are all Tom Wilson lol

21 hours ago, kelvi said:

Review

Really love the creativity and effort that was put into that sig. The thing that stands the most out to be is the jersey changes. The perspective of the logo was altered very nicely and it was col to see you use the Mexico flag on the shoulder patches + whichever logo you have for the upper crest in the white jersey. I love the filter effect you have on there that adds sharpness and contrast, and the logo you have made up for the VHLM All Star. This is an overall great graphic, but I feel the text should be a little more shiny and less comic book-ish. It kind of takes away the authentic look to the graphic to have the text slapped on there. That's probably my only complaint though, I do like the transitions you have between renders as well.

9/10

I was trying to go autograph. Probably should have tried something a little different