Jardy's Nodesode #47: Experiencing the E

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

It was -30 C before the wind as it turns out, even listening will give you frostbite.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Nodesode-47-Experiencing-the-E-e1um1k8

In this episode I am once again walking dogs, only it was a week ago and I forgot to post it last week. It cuts out abruptly near the end because the cold killed my phone battery, obviously.

I discuss:

- VHLE Competition

- Collecting Pension as a VHLE lifer

- Earning TPE and spending contract money as a VHLE lifer

- EXPERIENCING THE E

Mentions:

I don't think anybody

Do the dogs wear booties in this weather? Or is there some other Canadian technology we don't have access to in the lower 48? My dogs complain about the cold on their paws starting around 0-10 F.

I love how much you already have given up on pronouncing your player's name

Once you're sitting at 400 you'll have extra time to take on some responsibility around here. Pick up a broom, do a load of laundry, wipe down the counters, that sort of thing.

30 minutes ago, ctots said:

Do the dogs wear booties in this weather? Or is there some other Canadian technology we don't have access to in the lower 48? My dogs complain about the cold on their paws starting around 0-10 F.

I love how much you already have given up on pronouncing your player's name

Once you're sitting at 400 you'll have extra time to take on some responsibility around here. Pick up a broom, do a load of laundry, wipe down the counters, that sort of thing.

If they're PUSSY ASS BITCHES owners will buy little booties, yeah. Many of the mutts and medium to long haired breeds here I think are well enough adapted or distracted to skip the boots though. Also snow trails are more forgiving than paved trails or sidewalks. Also in my limited experience, I find dog boots have trouble staying on, and dogs aren't always that comfortable with them. Dog jackets are common on short-haired breeds here though.

I can PRONOUNCE my player name flawlessly, I'm just bound to trip over it if I try too earnestly, so I embrace the trip!

I've already committed to doing the community dishes while I hang out!