talking pitch to teams from Dack

Dack

It has been over 12 hours since I signed up for this simulation league and I have yet to receive an offer from any of the teams. Despite this, I remain optimistic and hopeful that by introducing myself, I may catch the attention of a team who is in search of a player like myself.

To begin, I must admit that I am relatively new to the world of simulation leagues and was not even aware of their existence until recently. However, upon learning about the concept, I have found myself thoroughly impressed and drawn in by its intricacies and possibilities. I have spent many hours reading guides and familiarizing myself with the rules and workings of the league, and I feel confident in my understanding of how everything operates.

My goal, as a player in this league, is to be a valuable asset to my team. I aim to contribute to the success of my team on the ice, both as a reliable teammate and a competent player. I am committed to actively participating and completing any tasks assigned to me each week, demonstrating my dedication to the team and the league as a whole.

While I may not have much prior knowledge or experience with the other players or teams in the league, I am eager to learn and grow in this community. I understand that it will take time for me to gain familiarity with everyone and the dynamics of the league, but I am willing to put in the effort to make that happen.

I would like to express my gratitude to anyone who is considering me for a chance to participate in this simulation league. I am confident in my abilities and believe that I would make a positive impact on any team that I am fortunate enough to join. Thank you for your time and consideration.

310words

26 minutes ago, Dack said:

It has been over 12 hours since I signed up for this simulation league and I have yet to receive an offer from any of the teams. Despite this, I remain optimistic and hopeful that by introducing myself, I may catch the attention of a team who is in search of a player like myself.

Hey! Just so you know, you can join a team from this link any time! Just pick a team that is open for your position and it will make a chat with you and the GMs, and they'll send you a contract! https://vhlportal.com/teams/waivers

I am also fairly new to the league and can relate to your article! I'm still figuring everything out as I go. Wishing you the best of luck and hope you're able to land a team/contract sooner than later!

28 minutes ago, Dack said:

To begin, I must admit that I am relatively new to the world of simulation leagues and was not even aware of their existence until recently. However, upon learning about the concept, I have found myself thoroughly impressed and drawn in by its intricacies and possibilities. I have spent many hours reading guides and familiarizing myself with the rules and workings of the league, and I feel confident in my understanding of how everything operates.

My goal, as a player in this league, is to be a valuable asset to my team. I aim to contribute to the success of my team on the ice, both as a reliable teammate and a competent player. I am committed to actively participating and completing any tasks assigned to me each week, demonstrating my dedication to the team and the league as a whole.

While I may not have much prior knowledge or experience with the other players or teams in the league, I am eager to learn and grow in this community. I understand that it will take time for me to gain familiarity with everyone and the dynamics of the league, but I am willing to put in the effort to make that happen.

I would like to express my gratitude to anyone who is considering me for a chance to participate in this simulation league. I am confident in my abilities and believe that I would make a positive impact on any team that I am fortunate enough to join. Thank you for your time and consideration.

310words

Welcome to the Houston Bulls!  We are happy to have you and are here to help you to achieve whatever goals you have for yourself and Alex Carlson!