Sunday Bullets 2/19

STZ

• Ottawa be doing solid. I think we made our last roster pick-up in Ace's new player. He looks to be earning at a quick rate so should be able to hit the max cap by playoffs. I think we should be in a good position to make a deep run in playoffs. My Own player Analfist is doing well, he's already secured PPG, and could even reach close to the triple digit point total.
  • On the topic of my player, it seems as though there have been some outrage on discord over the auto correct wording of my player's first name. Considering how spineless the league has become, expect changes to likely happen. I could also see the triggered individual request to have my name changed because of this. So for now enjoy FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY Analfist. But always remember FABACM.
  • We have a stat day tomorrow here in Canada (I think it is the whole country), so I'm actually off all the way through until Thursday. Pretty excited for that. Just started watching Full Swing on Netflix, so might try and finish that off by the time Thursday rolls around.