#AsktheBouch: Trade deadline......

Gaikoku-hito

This week I had set a goal of writing about the trade deadline of what all the teams required and who I thought were going to be the big players at the deadline then follow that up with a second piece article reviewing how closely I was to what I thought each team was going to do versus what they actually did; but this came to a crashing halt when I realized that majority of the team had no salary cap space and it meant I was writing basically the same message for all sixteen team in the league. They would like or could do but no Cap space means they won`t.

Pretty interesting article, right?  

And now that trade deadline is done, I would have been right as majority of the team didn`t make move.

Overall, it was a quiet trade deadline with Seattle improving their chance of making the play-offs and Vancouver making some minor moves to strength depth. HC Davos might have gotten better but I haven`t really deep dived that trade much. Now we wait until the play-offs to see if first Seattle makes them and if these moves turn out successful for three teams in Davos, Vancouver & Seattle.