The Calgary cult of Leandro and the man of cults

There's been words there and there that a supposed Cult is taking over the Wranglers locker room. We've managed to get an inside source that told us the entire story of how this happened.

It started all when Vincent Laroche-Gagnier ( that's me lol )  said that using discord it would be so easy to impersonate someone else and 90% of person wouldn't notice. After which, Leandro the man the myth the legend decided to make a joke and switch his username to "Totally not dil" and changing his profile pic to a pickle ( not the same as dil because he's totally not Dil). Seeing the opportunity both me and Doomsday/ Oskar Lindbergh decided to switch our profile to Leandro. I went with the profile pic and the name while Doomsday went with the name only.

This little joke lasted 15 minutes. 15 minutes of me complimenting myself as Leandro. When we went back to normal something was off: Leandro ( the real one) couldn't find the iconic Leanfrog pic so he asked me for it. As a joke I sent the version without the hat which caused one of the biggest tragedy of the season: the lost of the iconic Leanfrog hat. ( He could have simply wrote frog with hat gif on google or check at the message the Gm Ricer sent 1 hour prior since it included that gif. But hey without that this story would be shorter and wouldn't include any bad consequences so it was worth it.

After the disapproval of 1 member the Portuguese menace made a deal. When he'll score an hat-trick he will bring the hat back. Something that ended up happening but after some bad performances following the return of the hat the frog man removed it back. Could he be superstitious ?

Now why do I call it a cult? Well with Doomsday keeping the Leandro name and me renaming myself Vincent Leandro-Gagnier a whole cult started. Landon Wolanin/ jacob became Jacob | L(e)and(r)on Wolanin. The head of the table/ the face of the VHL Daniel Janser became LeJansro. Riley L also joined the movement becoming " RileyL(eandro)". Finally, the owner of every roles and biggest Cologne supporter Sam joined the cult becoming L(krice)eandro. So the act of Leandro becoming a pickle that's not Dil led to a whole cult dedicated to him... How wonderful.

Now there's one thing everyone will notice, VLG was a major part of the Praise be to Simon and the Evil russian Satanic teletubbies cults that occured in the strange S86 San Diego marlins. Yet another cult is being linked to Vincent... Is he sane mentally ? that's what i'm wondering too. The scariest part is... the divine power coming from these cults is undeniable. His luck charm was already discussed multiple times last season but let's look at this season. Right now his cheered past team the Marlins just completed a reverse sweep in the playoffs, the Cologne Express are 3-0 in the semi finals which means they're on the pace to sweep Geneva to access the Renaissance Cup finals after finishing the season first in the league for the 2nd season in a row. Everyone remembers the record breaking S86 Cologne team that became the best team in VHLE history in regular season.  Now let's talk about the Wranglers: after an heartbreaking 1st round exist last season despite winning the Victory cup the Calgary team clinched the playoff ending the season 2nd in the show. Calgary just swept the 3rd best team in the regular season the Los Angeles to access the 2nd round. His influence is undeniable but did the newly established Leandro cult helped him elevate his divine luck? Sure look like it did.

frog-hat-gentleman-frog.gif            frog-hat-gentleman-frog.gif

615 words