Lampi and the Bears Advance!

Pifferfish

Interviewer: Congratulations on the win, Elias. How does it feel to come out on top in such a close game?

Elias Lampi: Thank you, it's an amazing feeling. We knew that the Vancouver Wolves were going to be tough opponents, and we had to bring our A-game if we wanted to win. But we stuck to our game plan, and we managed to get the job done in the end.

Interviewer: Your team was down by two goals at one point, but you managed to tie it up and eventually win it in overtime. What changed for you guys in the third period?

Elias Lampi: We knew we had to step up our game. We started to play more aggressively, and we put more pressure on their defense. We were able to capitalize on our opportunities, and that's what ultimately led to our success.

Interviewer: Can you talk about the shorthanded goal that Hulk Hogan 2 scored, which you assisted on?

Elias Lampi: Yeah, that was a huge moment for us. Hulk made a great play to intercept the puck and throw it to me with open space. I saw that he had a clear lane to the net. I made a quick pass to him, and he did the rest. It was a huge momentum swing for us, and it really helped us get back into the game.

Interviewer: You took a double minor penalty for high sticking in overtime. Can you walk us through what happened there?

Elias Lampi: Yeah, it was a mistake on my part. I was trying to make a play on the puck, and I ended up catching one of their players with my stick. It was a tough penalty to take, but our penalty kill did a great job of stepping up and keeping them off the scoreboard.

Interviewer: Tavish DeGroot had a hat trick tonight. Can you talk about his performance?

Elias Lampi: Tavish was incredible tonight. He's such a skilled player, and he was able to create a lot of opportunities for himself and his linemates. He really stepped up when we needed him the most, and we're lucky to have him on our team.

Interviewer: The Seattle Bears are now moving on to the second round of the playoffs, where you'll be facing the Calgary Wranglers. What's your mindset going into this matchup, and how do you think the team will fare against Calgary?

Elias Lampi: Thank you. We're really excited to have won the second round and to be moving on to the next one. The Calgary Wranglers are a tough team, but we've faced them before in the regular season, and we know what they're capable of. We'll be studying their game tape and preparing ourselves accordingly. Our mindset going into this matchup is to take it one game at a time, stay focused, and play to our strengths. We have a great group of guys, and we're confident in our abilities to come out on top.

Interviewer: Well, Elias, it's been a pleasure talking to you. Congratulations on the win, and good luck in the next round of the playoffs.

Elias Lampi: Thank you, it's been great talking to you too. We're excited for the challenge ahead, and we'll be giving it our all to make it to the next round.

544 words