Malmo beats the Odds

Steve

This has certainly turned out to be an odds defying playoffs for Malmo. As I recall and article predicting the Nighthawks would be dominated by the mighty Moscow club. That didn't go very well for Moscow as Malmo showed some muscle and took the series. Now in a fight with a tough team in Davos. A team that will exploit your weaknesses and steamroll you into submission. Well, the Malmo team isn't letting up at all. With contributions from just about everyone on the team and the drive to win, Malmo isn't going to slither off into the night. We are here to play and we are here to win. We will always bounce back from a loss and look to win using teamwork. The team realizes that this is most likely the best season the current roster has to push for a cup. I feel a major player movement in the off season to bring in some younger players is a given. That is a great motivator to push hard and enjoy the time we have while in the playoffs.

Good luck to all that remain in the playoffs, I believe Malmo will win the cup, but I am a bit biased.