I Nearly Forgot To Cap This Week

MubbleFubbles

- For the first time in Board Game's career, I nearly forgot to complete all the capped tasks I needed to get 12 TPE, but luckily I've remembered to do a VHL.com that'll let me hit the mark. Probably should have kept that radio from last week that I said I deleted in my media spot haha.

- Speaking of podcasting, I noticed a bit ago that the SBA lowered their 6 TPE podcasting requirement from 15 to 10 minutes, which was interesting to me as I presume those can be claimed for 6 TPE over here but I never really agreed with our decision to move our podcasts up from 10 to 15 minutes and what it meant for certain podcasts (2 people working together only getting 2 weeks of PT for an hour long podcast for example in comparison for what is acceptable for graphic submissions for example). 

- Was thinking about next player recently, think I'm going to go goalie since I've never really given the "actually make a good starting goalie" thing a go like I've already done at forward and at least attempted and failed to do at defenseman. Think it might line up alright as well depending on how many other recreates go to goalie as there's not a ton of max earning goalies from S87-S89 and we'd be losing a lot of currently starting goalies from S80-S82 at the point I'd be recreating.