2 Years in the VHL wow

Adrest245

Well, I didnt know what to write about for my .com article. So I decided to check out my profile and saw that I joined the VHL on January 31th, 2021. Almost 2 and a half years and this is my first true player. I've had a few players before, but hockey was never my thing so I never really stuck around. My first real memory of the VHL was getting drafted by @Spartan  . Albeit, I never made it to the team I think because I used to be a horrible earner in this league all the way back. After a mediorce career for my first dude who I dont even remember the name, I decided to retire and create a new player. I've always liked the defensive aspect of any sport and that has always been fun to me. So I created a defensive man. I've met some good people in the minor league and now in the VHL. @hedgehog337 has kept me active, kept whipping me to do my updates. And it has been much easier to earn in the VHL when you are an Auto 12. One update and boom ur done. I am lazy to do that, so I appreciate Hedge giving out reminders and telling me what weeks I missed and what extra uncapped oportunity. i hope Marino is doing good for Riga. Looking at standings, Riga is 3rd in their conference and 5th overall. So lets win this championship this season!

21 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

i hope Marino is doing good for Riga. Looking at standings, Riga is 3rd in their conference and 5th overall. So lets win this championship this season!

Marino did pretty well. Last season you even got an unofficial award (please check here if you have not already).  Unfortunately, Riga is out of the competition at this point in time (Davos and Calgary are in the final). BTW your previous player was Brent Skimmer. 

Edited by Daniel Janser

10 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Marino did pretty well. Last season you even got an unofficial award (please check here if you have not already).  Unfortunately, Riga is out of the competition at this point in time (Davos and Calgary are in the final). BTW your previous player was Brent Skimmer. 

Oh yeah I remember Skimmer now. Used to make graphics for him. Also sucks Riga is out. But we'll be back!