Just a Player Again

Aimee

With the hiring of @jacobcarson877 as London's new GM, I have found myself in a position to step down from my position as AGM of San Diego. I know this deserves no fan fair as I didn't have much of an impact in the position and no one really cares about AGMs at the end of the day. While being an AGM was fun, and I had the chance to learn a lot, I've also realized that being in leadership isn't really for me. While I do enjoy helping newcomers, and I would like to continue doing that in some capacity, I think having my attention torn between so many places and people is harder on me than I realized. Also with tax season upon me, the last few weeks I have barely had the chance to interact with anyone in the locker room. It was fun and I'm glad I had the chance to try it out. Maybe one day I'll have the time and opportunity again but for now, I think just being a player is where I want to be.

180-something words for week ending 3/19/2023

1 minute ago, kirbithan said:

thank you for your work as marlins agm!! even if you feel like you didn’t have an impact, you definitely did on the players who were apart of the marlins system 💙

Thank you. It feels goo to know that. 💙 

9 minutes ago, aimkin said:

With the hiring of @jacobcarson877 as London's new GM, I have found myself in a position to step down from my position as AGM of San Diego. I know this deserves no fan fair as I didn't have much of an impact in the position and no one really cares about AGMs at the end of the day. While being an AGM was fun, and I had the chance to learn a lot, I've also realized that being in leadership isn't really for me. While I do enjoy helping newcomers, and I would like to continue doing that in some capacity, I think having my attention torn between so many places and people is harder on me than I realized. Also with tax season upon me, the last few weeks I have barely had the chance to interact with anyone in the locker room. It was fun and I'm glad I had the chance to try it out. Maybe one day I'll have the time and opportunity again but for now, I think just being a player is where I want to be.

180-something words for week ending 3/19/2023

I was going to reach out to you once I got the keys to the San Diego castle to see where your head was at AGM wise. I’m really sorry to see you go, and I am sure you had much more of an impact than you think. You helped Jacob create a very successful product each season. You’re always welcome in San Diego!🍻

Just now, Arce said:

I was going to reach out to you once I got the keys to the San Diego castle to see where your head was at AGM wise. I’m really sorry to see you go, and I am sure you had much more of an impact than you think. You helped Jacob create a very successful product each season. You’re always welcome in San Diego!🍻

Thank you! I hadn't seen the announcement until after I posted. Congrats on the job! I'm sure you'll do an amazing job with the Marlins. And I'm more than thankful to be welcomed. 💙