Money money money!

VattghernCZ

After quite a successful rookie campaign with an untimely bitter end, Wann Kerr, one of the brighter rising stars among Czech VHL players, is set to enter one of the more important seasons of his career - the last year of his rookie contract. The Wolves organisation would surely like to secure services of the promising two-way forward, who scored 20 goals in his debut season and has shown extraordinary work ethic ever since his VHLM draft, on a team friendly deal.

"I try not to think about contract negotiations right now, I'm leaving this to my agent. It's her job. My job is to make sure I come back faster and stronger next season. My playoff performance was unacceptable, I let my team down," said Kerr when asked about his upcoming contract year.

"Look, @Frank hinted he'd like me to stick around and will work on an extension. As for me, I trust him. He knows how to build a championship team with winning culture. Being on this squad is a privilege, I made it clear to (Kerr's agent) it's a priority for me to stay in Vancouver, even if it means making less money myself to give Frank more wiggle room. That's all I'm able to tell you at this moment," closed Kerr.

With mutual interest in contract extension and seemingly good work relationship between Kerr and the Wolves GM, there is no reason to anticipate any trouble with Kerr's re-signing in Vancouver.