Logan Foley quick check-in

WildfireMicro

Logan Foley and his girlfriend Izumi were taking some calls from some Swedish businesses that would be interested in having Logan do a sponsorship for them. Logan sighed as he got off another call and said, "yeah, all of this is gonna depend on if I get called up or not, but the GM of Malmo said that it was all gonna depend on what happens during the off-season."

"Yeah I can you can't see the future, so we just have to tell them all that it will all depend on what happens later." Izumi sighs a bit, then smirks "you better let me be the first to know when it happens, because being the first to get juicy sports stories like that could get that promotion I want."

"Oh trust me honey, you would absolutely be the first to know when something comes up." Logan smiles "however all we can do it just play the waiting game for now, as the off-season will take quite a while"

"Oh and by the way, Shadow here is due for his shots" Izumi says as she pets thier black Labrador. "We absolutely do not want to delay on that"

"Yeah we need to get that done, so let's just get that over with" Logan says as they all prepare to leave.