The First Week

jacobcarson877

It has been nearly a week now since I officially took over as GM of the London United. The team looks very different than it did last season, and with more time for GMs to ogle my players I’m sure it will continue to change a bit more before the season starts.

I had a few priorities coming in, and for the most part I think I’ve checked them off my list. First, I wanted to establish an environment where my players, prospects, alumni and friends could just come and chat about anything. Pairing that with wanting to bring in some big names that fit within our championship window, Dom and Cole bring lots of activity, expertise and good vibes, alongside their dangerous players. Next, I wanted to establish a strong drive to earn and grow. The core of our team is among the top earners, and content producers in the league. It is time for London to be at the forefront of people’s minds, and for positive reasons instead of being mid. Having Triller full-time now immediately changes the branding of the team, with access to world-class graphics. Finally, I want to make London a destination that new players aspire to join. My work with the Marlins, and the JST have begun that process, but I hope to continue to be an ambassador for our lovely newcomers and ingrain our vision in their heads from the start.

Just a reminder for everyone, and you’ll hear this a lot, but…

United Forever!