Ottawa Lynx W

AJW

Review: Very cool graphic/stats you’re showing off here. All the logos look good, the font is great, and even the player with the logo swap looks great. You did a great job going back the past 5 seasons and getting all the teams' wins, it really kind of shows a story. The only nitpick I have is with the Founders Cup, not your graphic. I saw someone posted how the top looks very plain and that when it’s spinning, it looks like the top isn’t moving at all. Maybe they’ll add some texture or something at some point. Overall, great graphic and stat 11/10.

3 hours ago, DankTurtle said:

Review: Very cool graphic/stats you’re showing off here. All the logos look good, the font is great, and even the player with the logo swap looks great. You did a great job going back the past 5 seasons and getting all the teams' wins, it really kind of shows a story. The only nitpick I have is with the Founders Cup, not your graphic. I saw someone posted how the top looks very plain and that when it’s spinning, it looks like the top isn’t moving at all. Maybe they’ll add some texture or something at some point. Overall, great graphic and stat 11/10.

@Triller fix your graphic man haha

2 minutes ago, AJW said:

@Triller fix your graphic man haha

Lol I read the review and noticed I was being called out on my horrible trophy you had to use!  I'm sorry for ruining your art!  You could have got a 15/10.

Edited by Triller