crappy night before christmas (night before draftday) parody

Well, Its the night before draft day and all through the house, The phones were buzzing and the GM's were running around. But then there were the players, Ready to be drafted. Hanging there VHLM jerseys like its a stocking. The hats were ready and the stage was set, For the draft to begin. But hold on, we are not ready yet. We still have not got the first overall pick. The clock was set to three minutes, the rookies hearts racing like a spaceship. Then there was Legacy Gaming, trying to get all of his point tasks in by the buzz, So he decided to write this poem, that seemed like a good idea until I ran out of rhymes, But fret not my little friend, this is not the end. This is the beginning since the door has closed while one has opened. Our time in the M is up and now its onto the L and for some the E. Our careers will have ups, and our downs. But we will all turn those frowns upside down. We are almost at the end of this terrible poem Because someone procrastinated until the end. Good luck to all and to all a good night. But you see I need two-hundred and fifty words, So I must find a way to make it longer. So the jerseys were prepped and the general managers were ready to pick a steal or possibly a bust. But for real now my time is done, So happy drafting to all, And all a good night