Montgomery Burns - Press Conference Before the Draft

Reporter 1 (Tommy Thompson, Sports Gazette): Montgomery, congratulations on your journey so far. What are your main goals for the upcoming season?

Montgomery Burns: Thank you, Tommy. My main goals for this season are to help my team win, score goals, and continue to grow as a player. I want to contribute to my team's success in any way I can and keep improving my skills on the ice.

Reporter 2 (Jenny Jamison, Hockey Herald): With the draft approaching, how do you plan to showcase your talents and make a case for yourself as a top prospect?

Montgomery Burns: I plan to stay focused and give my all in every game. I believe that hard work and determination pay off, so I'll continue to put in the effort and show my passion for the game. I want to demonstrate that I can be a valuable asset to any team that selects me.

Reporter 3 (Mike Milligan, Puck Press): Your journey has been inspiring for many young athletes. How do you plan to continue being a role model for the next generation of hockey players?

Montgomery Burns: I think it's important to stay humble and always remember where I came from. I want to continue participating in community events and charity initiatives, and use my platform to give back to those in need. By emphasizing the importance of education, sportsmanship, and a balanced life, I hope to inspire young athletes to pursue their dreams with passion and dedication.

Reporter 4 (Sally Simmons, Ice Insider): Montgomery, how do you plan to maintain your unique combination of size, skill, and speed during the upcoming season?

Montgomery Burns: I plan to continue working with my trainers and coaches to refine my skills and maintain my physical fitness. Staying disciplined in my training regimen and staying focused on my goals will help me bring my best to the ice each and every game.

Reporter 5 (Frankie Foster, Rink Report): Lastly, what would it mean to you to be drafted into the VHLM and to start your professional hockey career?

Montgomery Burns: Being drafted into the VHLM would be a dream come true. It would be an incredible opportunity to play at a professional level, and I'm excited to see what the future holds. I'm grateful for the support I've received so far, and I'm determined to make my mark in the world of professional hockey.

As the press conference comes to a close, Montgomery Burns leaves the stage, ready to tackle the challenges of the upcoming season and continue his inspiring journey in the world of hockey.