Rip Wheeler drafted by Riga

Thunder

Congratulations is going out to Rip Wheeler, @scottyp, for being drafted number 14 by Riga.  It shows that GM @hedgehog337 has a lot of confidence in your future and your ability.  Now, before you get into the big league Rip, you’re going to get an opportunity to show what you got in the VHLE.  Are you going to keep building your TPE so that you get into Riga before Brian Payne, @Scurvy, and Jake Thunder retire, or are you going to do the minimum like Jimmy Hurdstram?  Are you Rip or are you Jimmy?

I hope you’re looking forward to the VHLE draft, as its almost as exciting as the VHL draft.  There are some good GM’s in the E, and I’m sure they are looking at you hard.  Personally I hope you get picked up by either Bratislava or Oslo.  @UnknownMinion is a very good GM and Brian Payne played for Bratislava, so it would be a good team to be on as you will get some valuable experience and mentoring from someone who’s been around.  And if Bratislava doesn’t pick you up, there is @JB123 with Oslo, Jake Thunder’s E team.  JB, like minion, has been around the league and has a lot of experience to offer.

It’s time to shine Rip.  Hurry up and get your experience in the E and bump up to Riga before Payne is too feeble and weak in the knees he won’t be able to fight you.  And if you happen to drop the gloves against Thunder, I’ll make sure one hand goes behind the back!!

Congrats.  Keep it up!

270 words