London United Press Conference

JCarson

Week of April 9 2023

1) We are quickly approaching the beginning of Season 88, where do you expect us to rank in the European Conference?

2) Our New Gm has made a number of moves in the offseason, quickly provide your analysis of what has been done?

3) Provide a quick analysis of your expected performance this coming year?

4) How much TPE are you expecting to earn each week this coming season?

5) Is there anything about your teammates that you would like to know?

6) Is there anything about yourself that you think your teammates should know?

14 minutes ago, JCarson said:

Week of April 9 2023

1) We are quickly approaching the beginning of Season 88, where do you expect us to rank in the European Conference?

2) Our New Gm has made a number of moves in the offseason, quickly provide your analysis of what has been done?

1 Hopefully top 3? I think with the off season moves we made, we should be much better set than last season.

2 A lot of fire power brought on to get us some serious wins!

3 Hopefully better than the last. I've put in a lot of work since S87 ended and I'm hoping it makes a difference.

4 13+!

5 Would you rather fight 1 horse size duck, or 100 duck sized horses?

6 Only two weeks left of tax season and then I'll be back to my normal activity and socialization!

45 minutes ago, JCarson said:

Week of April 9 2023

1.  I think we will surprise a bit by landing in second.  I am hopeful that Jacob will be able to dial in the lines and get us going quickly.

2.  Offense!  I think the new pieces will bring some extra scoring power as well as some depth.

3.  I expect Triller to contribute right out of the gate.  I will be increasing his defensive effectiveness throughout the season so hopefully he can keep shots away from our net and control the puck.  He should be competing for top Rookie so I hope he puts up some assists and meshes well with his linemates.  I want his physical presence to show through as well be getting in as many clean hits as possible!

4.  Max earning as much as possible!  I already have my next 5 weeks ready to go but I need to get a few more in the pocket.  Summer brings guests and vacation so I want to be ready for all of those.  Toying with the idea of doing a podcast but it is only early concept stages.  I also am trying to finish a project from my time in Geneva.  My Rookie Experience write up will come in the off-season as I want to include my players stats and a couple graphics I create throughout the season!

5.  You're last press conference was great and I would like more teammates to have a go at it!  Learn a bit more about the person!  Also, I always like to hear where their players name comes from.

6.  Not much!  Again, I like what was shared in the last presser!  I guess maybe that this is the only online community I have actively joined so I continue to learn about who I am chatting with and how the chats flow.  Hardest is figuring out who is who between their discord name, forum name and player name!

Edited by Triller

2 hours ago, JCarson said:

Week of April 9 2023

1) Top 3 is the goal, we'll see how Riga progresses and whether Moscow slows down EVER

2) I'm happy with the end result, I wish I had been a bit more aggressive but we come in with a team I'm really excited about.

3) I'm guessing 99 points, seems to happen about 50% of the time.

4) I will need every TPE known to man to fight regression

5) I'm sure there is, but nothing specific, it's just fun to get to know people organically.

6) Much the same answer as above.

I think London will do pretty well this season, not sure where you will rank in the standings, but I do predict you will break the franchises goose-egg for playoff series wins this season.

I think London made good trades, Siyan and Igor are obviously terrific players, Sock Monkey and Adam Rage were also very good value pickups. 

I'm still the highest TPA player in the league, so naturally I will finish with 72-80 points again haha

Hopefully around 160-180? Keep forgetting what the usually seasonal figure is.

I would like to know where Shindigs is please and thank you.

I'm not actually a board game. It's always tough for me to admit that, but they deserve to know the truth

15 hours ago, MubbleFubbles said:

I think London will do pretty well this season, not sure where you will rank in the standings, but I do predict you will break the franchises goose-egg for playoff series wins this season.

I think London made good trades, Siyan and Igor are obviously terrific players, Sock Monkey and Adam Rage were also very good value pickups. 

I'm still the highest TPA player in the league, so naturally I will finish with 72-80 points again haha

Hopefully around 160-180? Keep forgetting what the usually seasonal figure is.

I would like to know where Shindigs is please and thank you.

I'm not actually a board game. It's always tough for me to admit that, but they deserve to know the truth

MUBBLE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG

On 4/2/2023 at 10:37 AM, JCarson said:

Week of April 9 2023

1. I'm not expecting us to get 1st, but I think we will be somewhere at the top... hopefully.

2. Sock Monkey got traded to the team🥰 and that's all that matters ;)

3. hopefully I get more points then last year and am able to help this team to win the cup!!

4. lately I've only been getting 8, but I'm hoping to get some more free time so I can start getting 10 :)

5. credit card number??? 👀😜

6. I will do whatever I can to take that puck to the net and score, and no one can stop me!💪