I’m drafted

fonziGG

I have finally gotten drafted in both of the major professional leagues. In the top tier, VHL, I was drafted by a fairly prestigious team in the Prague Phantoms. The Phantom players have reached out already and have been a huge in advising us on what we need to work on. What we need to be doing on a daily basis as well. The goalie, Clueless Wallob, has actually been extremely helpful and infact, completely the opposite to his name. He’s been nothing but professional and insightful! Ultimately, Prague has been an insanely positive and I actually think my play will benefit in major ways just joining Prague.

The other beautiful team that has drafted me is the Oslo Storm in the VHLE. Oslo has invited us to a player camp off the bat and has been huge developmentally. I’m pretty sure that my play is going to jump off the wall imediately. I’ve since worked on things like reaction time and puck control off saves. This gives me more and more control on where to put the puck if I can’t smother it in my glove or body. Honestly, Oslo and I are gunna have a huge season if I get to play there.