Logan Foley stays down in Stockholm

"You want me to stay in Stockholm for another season?" Logan Foley asks while he was on the phone with the Nighthawks GM, rather surprised "I personally thought it was a done deal that I was heading up. Not that I'm angry or anything, I'm just wondering why."

"Well Logan this season we are going to go through quite a unique season with all the free agents we are bringing in." The GM begins to explain "and we just figured that you would like a season where you would not always have to compete for time on the ice"

"I guess that makes sense" Logan shrugs and then smiles "however I will definitely want to come up next season, so be prepared for that"

"Yeah don't worry Logan we will be prepared" The GM smiles as he writes down some notes onto a piece of paper "we already are preparing your real Malmo jersey and will absolutely have a place for you to stay. Anyways, I hope that we will stay in touch and I hope I get to talk to you again real soon!"

"Yeah I'll try to give you an update in the next few upcoming weeks. Let's hope I can bring a cup to Stockholm before I hopefully bring one to Malmo eventually!"

"Hell yeah that is what I like to hear Logan! Anyways, I will talk to you later so see you then!"

"Alright goodbye!" Logan says as he hangs up the phone and goes to sit down on the couch next to his now fully grown black lab Shadow. "Looks like we will be staying here for the time being boy" he says as he pets his dog "Izumi should be here soon, I hope she won't be upset by this news" he says as he goes to turn on a movie. Soon enough, his girlfriend Izumi comes into the condo yawning and looking tired. She worked as a sports reporter for a well known hockey magazine and website, and had just did a story on a junior hockey league.

"Hey honey" she says after another yawn "how was the talk with your GM?" She asks as she sits down next to her boyfriend

"Oh he said that because of the rebuilding and free agency stuff, I will be staying down for another season" Logan shrugs "he mentioned not wanting me to have to compete for time on the ice"

"I see" she says as she undoes her hair from the ponytail she had it in "I guess he is right. Besides, it does give us more time to prepare for when it is time to move"

"Right!" Logan smiles "and I do love the people in Stockholm, so I get to spend just a bit more time with them. Don't worry, this is not Stockholm syndrome" he chuckles a bit at his bad joke

"Ehh you might want to work on that one" she says as she pets Shadow, who thankfully does not try to jump at her "but I get it. Also I brought home some chocolate in my purse, and I guess you are a bit hungry"

"Well I was gonna heat up some leftovers, but sure!" Logan smiles as he goes to eat the chocolate.