KRZYS Ramblings

KRZY

This week I don’t really have 1 specific idea so I’m bringing back KRZYS Ramblings , let’s get it going 

Cooke Stumbles early

for as high hopes of him being a high impact player Todd Cooke has kinda stumbled early on this season . Although he is leading LA in points he hasn’t played up too the expectations and standard he set for himself heading into season 88 . This might attribute to LA playing a rather inconsistent game so far this season where they have played very mediocre hockey this season for a team that was projected to finish among the top teams in the NA Conference. 1 positive tho is it’s still very early in the season and there is tons of time to go on a run !

VHL Super Coach takes off 

the new Fantasy hockey game has taken off and so far seems to be a hit with the community. I’m a really big fan go the $42 cap hot has made it very very challenging to create a lineup that will consistently be competitive all season . It brings another creative element to the table when your trying to make your team . I think Super Coach will quickly become the most popular fantasy zone thing in the VHL rather quickly .

Changing of the gaurd 

This is the first season we are really seeing it , there seems to be a changing of the guard of sorts with many younger players starting to find themselves atop various statistical leaderboards so far this season , as the older veterans near retirement the young bucks are proving their worth and showing what they’re made of . This is a trend that will continue as the natural progression continues to take place as players get farther and farther into their careers. these changes will begin to impact the VHFL down the road as these players will become players that will be commonly picked in the next few seasons .

Toms gets his first point !

Houston Bulls rookie winger Kyle Tom’s earned his first VHLM point tonight with an assist against Halifax , this is a sign of things to come as Tom’s acclimatizes himself the the league. I’ve said it once I’ll say it again I truly believe he could be the steal of the S89 draft !

Cologne has slight championship hangover 

Last seasons Renaissance cup champs the Cologne Express have experienced the championship hangover that affect most teams after winning a league title . Cologne is currently 4-2-2 on the season , if there’s any team that can turn everything around and progress as a unit , as much as this pains me say it Cologne can be that team as they’ve shown in recent seasons. The express look to return to the top of the VHLE as the season Continues on.

Record breaking season for many players

Vinny Detroit and Xavier Booberry are 2 players that have recently broke league records or are poised to break league records this season , with Booberry breaking the all time TPE record and Detroit set to break the all time hits record at some point this season . Will more players continue to break league records ? Or are these 2 players the only ones that will break any records for the next little while ? Only time will tell.

there you have it folks here’s this weeks edition of rambling’s, hope you enjoyed it.