遅いスタートが予想された?

Gaikoku-hito

遅いスタートが予想された?

(Slow start was expected?)

Actually, yes as an AGM of the Vancouver Wolves and the fact that we traded away majority of our offensive weapons during the off-season. It was expected that we would take a bit of a step back in the way of offense to start the season as we would rely on defensive ability and defensive scoring as the rest of the younger offensive players developed through the season.

So here we are a full week into the season and the team currently lacks chemistry as we switch the lines trying to find anything that might work but it has cost us in the standing so far so the bigger question I think is when will we turn the corner and start winning again? While we still have enough time to make up the lost ground?

It is a long season so anything can and usually happens but after the first week of the season; I think we will be happy if we are able to even make the wildcard round of the play-off. If we do make the play-offs, I feel like we will be better placed to make some noise with two rookies developing quickly and a full season under their belts.

If not then I am still very happy with the future of the team and we will only be stronger again next season. Weird stating as such in the first week of the season but when you have been near the top of the league and now having a down season it is hard to say we are average and maybe we should look ahead to the future.

Either way I expect more to come from Vancouver and I am not writing off the season just yet but we need to start winning sooner than later if we are going to make the play-offs.

我々は勝つ!!