Another Logan Foley quick story

(I have no idea what to title this I am sorry)

Logan Foley was in high spirits. Despite still being in the VHLE, his team in the Stockholm Vikings were still seemingly quite good and they were riding a win streak of a few games and he had just managed to get back to his condo in Stockholm Sweden. As he walked in, he saw his fiance Izumi playing a game called Twisted Metal Head-On on his old PS2 he bought used from a pawn shop.

"Hey I did not know that you were into those kinds of games" he says as he sits down next to her

"Oh yeah I used to play car combat games when I was younger, though a lot of the Japanese versions were censored unfortunately" she smiles "by the way I have to ask you for a favor, and I do already know that I still owe you a favor from the last time..."

"Hey you don't owe me a thing don't worry about it" Logan smiles "so anyways, what do you need?"

"Well my boss is getting on my case as he usually does, but now he wants me to somehow get a story where I get interviews with some of the members of the Stockholm Vikings. Whilevi know that you would be ok with me asking you questions, I just don't know if your teammates would be ok with that..."

"Oh I understand don't worry I'll try to ask them about it tomorrow" Logan says "also I will have to ask the GM and coaches if this is ok, but maybe I can get you into the locker room to interview the players personally"

"Oh that would be fantastic Logan" Izumi smiles excitedly"I know that as a member of the press I should be able to get into locker rooms, but I've always been so nervous going into them. It's weird, but it just makes me feel like I do not belong in them, so maybe having you there with me will help." 

"Yeah I can see why you would be nervous, I still get nervous when I enter a new locker as a new player. You should have seen how nervous I was when I went into my VHLM team's locker room, I was stuttering and everything!"

"I cannot imagine you stuttering Logan" Izumi giggles "however that would be fantastic if you could help me. Also I know that you asked for it when we eventually move to Malmo, but I do not know how we will be able to construct an ice rink in the back of the house, that just seems to be quite the undertaking."

"Yeah however I think I know a few construction guys who might be able to help with that, the only issue is maintenance with it. We would definitely not want it to melt. Maybe we should just keep one inside instead of the backyard or anything like that. Like a pool in summer and a rink in winter. I don't know, I am just throwing out ideas here!"

"I know you are Logan, and I do love you for how frequently you speak your mind." She kisses him, then picks the controller back up "anyways I gotta unpause this, the level will not play itself!"