Post game Interview with Oslo Storm rookie Rip Wheeler: Game #80:

ScottyP

Post game Interview with Oslo Storm rookie Rip Wheeler: Game #80: 

Q) Alright Mr. Wheeler, thanks for taking a few minutes with us after the game tonight….it got a little wild there at the end…Tell me about the emotions, what happened out there?

A) “Well bud…you know uh, there’s a code in this great game of ours and uh, ya know when you disrespect the game, you gotta be held to account…and that’s what uh, you know uh happened out there tonight on the ice.

Q) Ok Rip, pretty PC answer from you…nothing else to add? 

A) “Ya know brotherrr (randy savage voice)…I was gonna let sleeping dogs lie…but uh, sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade, oh yeah brother….Johnny Kalamazoo, I’m call in’ you out! you coward!…all game long, chirping’ and takin’ cheap shots at the skill players on the club…you know uh, you keep running away all game…just a little annoying runt out there…so with a few minutes left ya know, his time finally ran out and uh, you know I caught him and showed him a little Dutton Ranch style justice. He turtled up, like I expected…but i still rained down some hammers on him…some thunder and lighting..you know, storm style!…I’m sure he’s gonna be feelin’ it. Got some bloody knuckles, and you know what?…it feels amazing! Can’t wait for the next chance I get to light him up like a post game cigar! 

Q) Well damn Rip! That’s more like it…you sound like your auditioning for the WWE! Haha ok, so know you favorite part of this is to give the famous Rip Wheeler shouts outs…who is it gonna be tonight?!

A) “Oh yeaahh, I grew up on old school late 80s, early 90s wrestling…love everything about it! The Macho Man,  The Hulkster, the bushwhackers, the Legion of Doom (LOD!) and of course the 4 Horsemen!…man, ya know ah, those were the days…anyways. I digress…back to the club! I gotta give a big shout out to the man between the pipes, Tadhg Byrne! Man, 42 saves from 44 shots, killing it with a 0.955 save percentage…what an absolute beauty we got back there at tendy!….another quick shout out is to the ah, penalty kill, we uh killed 5 outta six and that your know uh, be backstopped by the “Byrne-Ing Man”…we can play with anybody in the league with him

Back there standing on his head….and you know uh, aside from that clown and non-factor Kalamazoo, Stockholm has a really good squad and uh, this was a big win for the club and for the players ah ya know, in the ah room. 

Q) Wow! Ok, another entertaining post game sesh with you!…go ice that hand, and enjoy the big win! After the Donnybrook out there, I actually had my producer order you up some fireball for you and the boys back in the room…hopefully that’ll take the edge off of the bloody hand…So, enjoy! and as always…Thanks for the time Rip. 

A) “Myyy guy, yes! You are my favorite (and only reporter) I’ve ever dealt with and I ya know uh totally feel like we are bros…with the fireball and you even got the ice cold bottle Too?!! Wow, honorary one of the boys anytime for sure baud…and with that, I only have uh, ya know one more thing to say…to the rest of the league and any haters or doubters out there…you feel that? Oh yeaaaah, you hear that brotherrr? THE Storm. IS. comin’! BOOM!” ☔💪☔💪☔💪☔💪☔💪☔💪