Logan Foley meets Izumi's boss

WildfireMicro

"Hello Logan! My name is Axel Johansson, and I am the owner of Swedish Sports Magazine" The boss of Izumi's job says as he shakes Logan Foley's hand. He is large and rather tall, with a thick beard and balding hair.

"It's nice to meet you too!" Logan smiles as they shake hands "I assume Izumi has talked about me?"

"Yeah, and she has gotten me quite a few good articles about you and your team" Axel says as he goes to grab a soft drink on his desk "I just wanted to meet you face to face in order to know who she is truly getting all these tips from"

"How much is she telling you?" Logan says as he raises an eyebrow "there is quite a few things I would like to keep between us"

"Well it's just how you are feeling after each game, and what your thoughts on both the team and the country of Sweden. Don't worry, I do not think she is telling me anything she should not be"

"That's good, I like to keep some things private about our relationship. I believe that trust is the most important thing in any relationship"

"Same here, probably part of the reason I've been married for over 30 years" Axel chuckles a bit "anyways I hope that I get to hear from you soon, so I'll see you then"

"Same for me" Logan says as he goes back to meet with Izumi outside.