Boga looking to keep pace

Bojovnik

Things are still going well for Yaroslav Bogatyrev and the Seattle Bears. After a shaky couple of games, the Bears are back at the top of the North American Conference following a strong showing over the past week.

The same can also be said of Yaroslav Bogatyrev. The Nizhnii Tagil native is well on to his way to a career season, as the Russian forward now has 42 points through 36 games. Let’s not forget that his entire season total in S87 was 44 points.

In short, Boga’s having a breakout season that could put him in line to be a contender for the Dustin Funk Trophy. That being said, Boga is focused on making a deep playoff run with the Bears, given that the Seattle side looks to be a true contender coming out of the NA Conference this season.

“I remember reading that Lavelle was talking about “keeping pace” last week, and while I didn’t understand what it meant at first, I think it’s exactly the same for me at the current moment. I don’t want to lose my motivation, and I need to continue doing the right things and playing the right way for the team to continue winning. Scoring points is nice, but it’s crucial that we continue winning games ahead of the playoffs,” Bogatyrev remarked.