Theme Week: Davos Reverse Retro

Graphic Review

Looking at the graphic, at first glance, I cant find anything that looks out of place or doesnt complement the entire graphic.  And then as I studied the graphic and looked for anything that is not appealing to the eye, I couldn’t come up with anything.  Now to get to the reasons why i like this graphic, the color combination is very well done and there is nothing in the graphic that dominates too much.  The shades of purple and gray are well done.  The shading and blurring seem to be at the right places and the right amount of design.  I like the logo and how its placed on the jersey without a hitch.  The face is telling that the player is HC Davos and thus he takes his job seriously.  The signature is great with its colors, and how it is using the background to make contrast the lettering.  As far as the fan in the background, obviously he is not a Davos fan, otherwise he’d be wearing a Davos jersey.

Overall this is an excellent graphic and is consistent with your abilities to do graphics.  Good job!

Score:  10/10

Jesus Christ this is good. Was wondering if you are open to making a Houston Bulls goalie graphic. Can be Binnington too if you'd like. The first sig you made for Houston was awesome :)

Edited by AJW

39 minutes ago, AJW said:

Jesus Christ this is good. Was wondering if you are open to making a Houston Bulls goalie graphic. Can be Binnington too if you'd like. The first sig you made for Houston was awesome :)

thank you AJ!! i’m always open to taking requests, did you want anything particular to be included in the graphic? and is the goalie one of the players on your team right now or just any bulls goalie in general? 😄

8 minutes ago, kirbithan said:

thank you AJ!! i’m always open to taking requests, did you want anything particular to be included in the graphic? and is the goalie one of the players on your team right now or just any bulls goalie in general? 😄

Any goalie in general! And I was going to use the graphic as a way to recruit new goaltenders, so I want it to catch their eye!

3 minutes ago, AJW said:

Any goalie in general! And I was going to use the graphic as a way to recruit new goaltenders, so I want it to catch their eye!

sounds good! i’ll get started on it as soon as i can :cheers:

Whoa! This is awesome, the background blur and texture is subtle and looks fantastic. The logo blends in seamlessly. Also those colours, the text and the little paint dots by the text! Hot damn it all works so well together 🔥 very cool graphic!

I hope I can my graphics this level! 

Edited by Subject056