Looking at the past

Zyrok

There are a bunch of people that remember what happened in the past, due to our technological advancements, we are able to keep track of records, events, and we are able to look at what happened in the past. A great example of this was a great team that was relocated into an upper league, and that is obviously: Yukon Rush. The team that had MexicanCow as its GM, which was one of the leaders for its relocation into Geneva and the VHLE, or Ricer13 as AGM who now is the GM of VHL Calgary Wranglers. It also started a young lineup who would then be one of the highly touted draft prospects, such as Zyrok or Zetterberg.

I also remember the TPE race for that draft, I clearly remember myself finding time in writing articles or trying to innovate and doing press conferences with other players, in order to get that TPE and climb up the draft rankings. I remember vividly about my competition: Roque Davis. He ended up being drafted second in the VHL draft, which was ahead of me in the end, but that competitive nature that this league inspires, is one of the things that has made me want to stay, because even though you might not want to be as competitive, you can still make a very decent player by just claiming welfare and doing the small TPE tasks.

We also have to take into account the various other events that have taken place, such as the start of an innovative idea such as the World Cup or the Juniors World Cup, in which I personally was a GM for team Europe. Being able to choose amongst the European players that were playing alongside me in the VHLM. Those experiences that happened in the past were main reasons a lot of us kept ourselves interested in the league and those events . Those were events in which I could play alongside my rivals, which was also seen on the integration of the All-Star weekend, with the challenges, were the best in the league were selected. Also, at that time which was very interesting was how we were also shown the skills challenge and it was even retransmitted the whole all star weekend. The high amount of events and moments that we can have a real feel of a hockey player with all the press conferences, reading articles that involve you, the draft process, is something that has been kept from the past of this league and makes it so great.

The main thing that I can take from the past in this league is the friendships you make. The few times I had to take some time out of the league, whenever I came back, I always had a welcome back from various individuals such as Zetterberg, MexicanCow, Ricer13, and those are, to me, the most influential part of the past of this league that makes it worth to keep being a part of this league.

Word Count: 500 words