Bana Blabs Down Under #67 

Banackock

🇦🇺 Bana Blabs Down Under #67 🇦🇺

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

S88 VHL Index

Hello VHL,

I hope everyone is doing good and that the week has been kind to you. Only a few more days and it is the weekend. Here in Perth it has rained every day this week which is OK because I love the nighttime rain when you’re trying to sleep. We haven’t been too busy here or up to much, but we did get out last weekend to visit Kings Park. Speaking of kings, ha ha, go oilers! This coming weekend I’m unsure what we’re going to get up to but we are going to Bali from May 9-17 which is pretty exciting. VHL is somewhere near the midpoint of the season where we have officially hit theme week and trade deadline quickly approaching. With that being said, let’s quickly do the blabbing for this week!

• Seattle is tied for first in the conference with Chicago. Chicago is having a very solid season and for whatever reason we can score a lot of goals but we also like to let a lot in. This is something we’re gonna have to solve or else it’s going to burn us.
  • My player is continuing the play of last season. I am having a very good season as I have 39 points in 40 games I think as the season goes on I am hopefully going to increase as well as that has been the trend. 

• every bear players, having a good season and often you can see them, jumping in on games and making an impact. i’m very happy with everyone this season, and I’m excited for the rest of the way. 

thank you for reading my blabs. Expect a big Bana blabs down under with the Australian adventures coming out shortly after the wailers game.

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY!!

image.gif.4db41a9a448b24149d63325c5070e193.gif