Scoring slowing down

Greg_Di

What a difference a few days can make, Henry was in the top 5 for scoring before this recent stretch of games and even close to being in the top 3....but now he has fallen to 9th overall and has failed to score in a few games when he used to be scoring 1 or more per game.

" I don't think anything has changed, just bad luck I guess. Every player goes through a rough patch and I guess its my time " Henry said " I am not to worried about it yet, I am still playing well and have 22 games left to make up ground. I want to be the top scorer so I just have to get back in the groove"

Henry sits 9 goals behind current leader Brendan Marner who has been leading the pack most the season. It is hard to see Henry catching up but that has not deterred him from doing his best.

" Maybe he will hit a rough patch down the stretch and that could open up an opportunity for me" Greg continued " but I am not going to worry about how other players play and just need to focus on myself and getting back into that scoring streak. 2 plus goals a game down the stretch and we should be where we want to be"

I fully understand the struggles since I am always looking to be at least a assist per game and a point per game player but Bouchard is back to his old ways of one game off followed by a dominate game. I wish he was just more consistent but happy to be anywhere near the leaders at the moment in assists and defensive scoring but I want more!!

Maybe Eagles needs to drive the net more and I will hit him again more often like last season?

Also will add it is actually sad that he has slowed down since it means no one on the Vancouver Wolves this season is expected to reach career highs with the highest player on pace for 83-85pts at the moment. Would love to see one of us hit 100pts but that seems a stretch now!!