The come back

Boaty

It where days no months no a Full on Year, Bedirhan Paard was on his low blows The young supper star Falls down no More he trys to say sorry but no luck he waisted his money on likker and not the good likker, The bad one he drink and drink he cried a lot when he walked he walked to the hall of shame he was crying when he thinks about the time one mistake and his career whent to the grave, the media didnt forgive him and now he did not forgive him self, he hated him self, 3 days ago he bought a gun he put it in his mouth, but than he broke down now living in a dumbster eating nothing he whent back to his mansion and try to help his old run down dirty house, he whent to therapy he talked and talked than he found his broken piece he whent and called the vhl press meeting with luck he got it, and he did it. 

Press day

Journalist team: mister paard mister paard, Camara flashes and more flashes

the press was blinding my ice and i just toek a deep breath and said IM BACK. and walked away to my new agent and whent home with a cap, i whent to the fridge and threw everyting away that was bad, i was crazy mad and was in a angry mode i felt angry my english became bad, i became a new me, i was on twitter again for a long while and texted, New me New time 

the Tweet got in a day millions of massege,s even from my mom she said you found youre self son i read it and cried like a baby i was smiling when i cried i felt happines again 

A Fans tweet: THE TURKISH LEGEND IS BACK BABY IS GOING TO BE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my phone exploaded a hole lot i was just so habby and whent to the gym and in the ice pits, Skated like i was young and good i was having a blast but i got one season left in me 

The Last Press

I Just wanna say I wanna play for one season and than retire as a pro my mental state is not healed im just trying to redeem my self as a player as a dad as a man so lets SKATE!

the journalist where quite as a mouse and he left as a convedent as he left

as the creator of the player i say sorry because i was a stupid kid im just such a dumb kid now grown up and stuff and in college im just saying i grew up and i got some parts good i can say that im just good when i left i was in a down fall because i thought i didnt deserve that stuff but im ok so yeah i can allso say im back this player going to play one season than the next member of paard Im sorry

Lemme say a quick prayer to the VHL powers that be

Welcome back to Halifax Paard

Edited by ShawnGlade