Bana Blabs Down Under #69

Banackock

🇦🇺 Bana Blabs Down Under #69 🇦🇺

May The Fourth Be With You GIF by Star Wars

S88 VHL Index

hello, everyone. I hope you’re all doing well. TGIF! We have made it to the end of another week. On May 9 or next Tuesday, we are going to Bali and I am pretty excited about it. We got a sweet villa with a private pool, and a very beautiful backyard. We are going to be staying in Seminyak and are going to be doing two different tours. The one tour is a rafting tour where we get to rapid raft on a river and then ride ATVs through rice fields to visit other areas up to a coffee plantation. The next one is a hike that starts at 1:30 AM and we climb to the top of a volcano.  For the VHL, we have now passed the midpoint of the season, and I also passed the VHL trade deadline. A few trades that happened but nothing super surprising. Seattle made a little bit of noise just to add on the blue line. Getting closer to playoffs and I noticed that the schedule said that the season ends on May 11. That’s pretty crazy if so! Now, let’s blab!

For the VHL, we have no past the midpoint of the season and I also passed the VHL trade deadline. A few trades that happened but nothing super surprising. Seattle made a little bit of noise just to add on the blue line. Getting closer to playoffs and I noticed that the schedule said that the season ends on May 11. That’s pretty crazy if so! Now, let’s blab!

• Seattle is still maintaining some form of consistency throughout the regular season. Overall, not too much to complain about. I wish that we were allowing less goals and having a few more consistent Sims but that is OK. It seems like sometimes we will blank teams 4–0 that is really good but then lose the teams that are a little bit weaker in the same Sim.
  • I guess I have went all in this season with my player. Depreciation? I guess we’re gonna find out what that is like next season. I have spent most or all of my TPE, that was banked and added it to certain areas of my player so that he has good success this year and in the playoffs. He needs to play a little bit better and control things back there if the team is really going to push for the cup.
  • I guess I have went all in this season with my player. Depreciation? I guess we’re gonna find out what that is like next season. I have spent most or all of my TPE, that was banked and added it to certain areas of my player so that he has good success this year and in the playoffs. He needs to play a little bit better and control things back there if the team is really going to push for the cup.
  • I have re-created in the SHL in hopes to start my hunger for re-creating here. I have made a German player named König Wolf And I am looking forward to going through the early moments of a career again with him.