Olivier Gauthier on the VHLM

fonziGG

The VHLM is starting to feel like lightwork a bit. I'm not suggesting that I'm too good for it but I've mastered my process for this season and in fact, I hope to bring this process forward to the next group I play with, be it in Prague or in Oslo. I'm prepared for anything in my way, I'm already an overeager in this league and I know that. I'm prepared to take my next steps and get to a place where I'm competing hard in every single game. I'm making saves every single game and I'm a force to be reckoned with. I'm hungry for competition and it feeds me every single day so far in the VHLM. I just know there is more of a challenge elsewhere and I'm prepared to take it on. I've never felt more ready for the VHLE at minimum. I actually feel like I'd be too good for them too, if I'm entirely honest haha. I think I would be perfect as the backup in Prague. I'm hoping to go into training camp and fight my way into the roster. I know I have the toolset, skills, and ability to be a huge piece in Prague right out the gate and I'd be on a cheap enough deal for them. The salary cap is important and I know I'm on an extremely team-friendly deal. It's up to me to make that happen though and I need to prove to myself and to the Prague GM that I'm prepared for the VHL. It will require a good off-season from me as well, which I've shown I'm able to do.