A Narrow Escape

So with this VHL.com, I hit the 12 capped TPE for the week to continue my streak of 12 capped TPE weeks that has lasted since my first week of creation a year and a half ago (W/E November 14 2021). However, as you can probably tell by the date that this has been posted, this is easily the closest I’ve been to failing to hit the 12 TPE mark before the end of the week and it’s for the best we’re in American Time Zones, because this will be getting posted around a half hour before Monday begins over here. I’m pretty proud of the streak though, and I think this has been my best continued earning with a player (I’ve always earned TPE at a high rate early on in my career, having never had to play in VHLM post-VHL Draft, but quite often have fallen off about half-way through my career).

The aim now is just to continue on and try and finish my career as high up the TPE leaderboard as possible. After all my claims this week have been approved, I’ll be sitting 12th in all-time TPE and, with still two more full seasons to go, I’m interested to see how high I’ll be at the end of my career, but at the same time also pretty gutted that my TPE rival @Shindigs isn’t here to challenge me anymore as that was undoubtedly a really good motivating factor on my TPE chase.