Bana Blabs Down Under #69 

Banackock

🇦🇺 Bana Blabs Down Under #69 🇦🇺

bali GIF by The Bachelor Australia

S88 VHL Index

Hello, VHL. Hope you’re doing good! Lots going on in the world of banner, so let’s get right to it. Lots going on in the world of Bana so let’s get right to it. Tomorrow I am heading to Bali, Indonesia we will be staying in Seminyak and I am pretty pumped! This will be the second country I have visited outside of Canada and will be our first stop outside of Australia since being in Australia. We will be the there from May 9-17. We’re doing this combo, ATV and rafting tour where you wrap down a river have lunch and then ATV through rice fields up to a coffee plantation. Another excursion will be doing is waking up at 1:30 in the morning to hike up a volcano and do natural Hot Springs. MUCH EXCITE! Flip to the VA Chelle and we’re getting closer and closer to the end of the regular season. Lots of surprises honestly this season so let’s do a quick blurb about it and get my TPE done for the week so I can enjoy the beautiful air BNB and BALI!!

• The Seattle Bears are on a six game winning streak, and that is now good enough to have them in first place in the VHL. We are having a very good season, and seem to have found our footing during the final sprint of the regular season. Excited to see how the last few Sims go, and who plays who, in the first round of playoffs.
  • And here I was last week, hoping that pushing as hard as I can with my bank TPE would make my player better. I chose making that final push this season instead of fighting depreciation in the off-season. With 65 games played, I only have 55 points. I was really hoping for about 70 to 80 points this season. I definitely am a little disappointed with my player!
  • Every player on Seattle has had a good season so far. Everyone has played the rules very well. Also, very fun to see that Xavier Booberry has found a way to level himself up once more this season to improve his play as we enter into the final little bit of the season. Hulk Hogan is finally having a very great season after struggling with mediocrity for a long time. Bogatyrev also hopefully the FUNK man this off-season at the award show!